There are many different factors that go into making an app successful. One of the most important is how much revenue the app generates. In this blog post, we will look at the 10 highest-grossing android apps of all time. Some of these apps may surprise you! Keep reading to learn more.
1. Pokémon Go – This augmented reality game is one of the most popular mobile games ever created. It has made over $2 billion in revenue since its launch and shows no signs of slowing down.
2. Clash of Clans – This strategic game has been around since 2012, but it still rakes in over $1 billion annually. Players build a village and battle against other players all over the world.
3. Candy Crush Saga – This match-three puzzle game has been downloaded billions of times across iOS and Android devices, making it one of the most successful apps on any platform. It generates over $800 million every year!
4. Fortnite – The battle royale sensation has amassed over $700 million in revenue since its launch. It is one of the most popular games in the world, and millions of people play it every day.
5. Pokémon Shuffle – This match-three puzzle game was created by The Pokemon Company and has generated almost $600 million since its release. Players must match three or more blocks to capture various Pokemon creatures.
6. Honor of Kings – This Chinese-developed mobile MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) game has made over $500 million since 2016, making it one of the highest-grossing apps on Android devices worldwide.
7. Dungeon Fighter Online – Developed by Nexon, this action role-playing game has generated over $500 million in revenue. It has a huge following in Asia, and it’s one of the most successful mobile games ever created.
8. Clash Royale – Developed by Supercell, this strategy game combines elements of card collecting with tower defense. Since its launch, it has made over $400 million in revenue.
9. Puzzle & Dragons – This match-three puzzle role-playing game was developed by GungHo Online Entertainment and has generated over $400 million since 2012. Players must combine their own teams of monsters to defeat their opponents.
10. Game of War: Fire Age – Developed by Machine Zone, this massively multiplayer online strategy game has made over $300 million since 2013. It is the perfect game for anyone who wants to build an empire.
As you can see, there are many different types of apps that can earn a lot of money. Whether it’s a strategic game or an augmented reality experience, developers have consistently found ways to monetize their apps and make them successful. If you’re looking to create your own Android app, consider these top-grossing apps as inspiration! Good luck!